Kantha is a traditional embroidery skill practiced by village women from different regions of India. These magnificent plaids, which can also be used as a bed runner, sofa-cover or even as a tablecloth, were made from old saris, put back to back and topstitched using this traditional kantha technique.
As these kanthas are handmade, each one is unique in color and pattern.
- 100% viscose
- Machine wash at 30°, delicate cycle
- Tumble dry, gentle cycle
- Iron on low heat
- This item is produced in a limited series.
- It is designed in France and made in India in a small family workshop. We work with respect for our artisans.
- The print, exclusive to ROSHANARA Paris, is handcrafted using traditional techniques.
- If you have any questions about this item, please contact us at email@example.com