ZANZIBAR BED RUNNER ✺ Teal
A lightly padded reversible bed runner with an African-inspired pattern on one side and a stylized dandelion pattern on the other. A wonderful mix of inspirations. Both sides are adorned with hand-embroidered bows. Choose the side that will cover your sofa or your bed according to your mood or the occasion.
And so wonderfully chic to snuggle up in during a cocooning evening where you indulge in your television series favorite and a glass of champagne!
- Mix and match with our collection of velvet and printed cushions.
- Upper: 100% viscose.
- Bottom: 100% cotton velvet
- Filling: 100% polyester
- Machine wash 30°, gentle cycle
- Line out to dry
- Moderate ironing on the back of the pile
- Do not iron the pile
- This item is produced in a limited series.
- It is designed in France and manufactured in India in a small family unit. We work with respect for our artisans.
- The print, exclusive to ROSHANARA Paris, is handcrafted using traditional techniques.
- If you have any questions about this item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org